When deciding to buy property, there several options for you to consider. One of the less known options is buying off-plan. It is one of the growing investment opportunities for many homeowners. We have compiled 5 advantages of buying off-plan
1. Lower initial prices. – Buying off-plan property means enjoying relatively low prices compared to when a property is complete.
2. Flexible payment plans. – Most developers require a 20% to 30% deposit as a down payment.
3. Easy to change the layout plan. – Since construction has not begun or is ongoing, you have the benefit of making changes to the initial house layout. For instance, if you want a bigger bedroom and a smaller living room, you can adjust your house plan accordingly.
4. The option of changing your finishing materials. –However, it is essential to note that any additional cost incurred is billed to the buyer.
5. Monitoring progress. – You can monitor the construction of your house from the foundation, the finishing material used, to the completion.
Check out our ongoing off-plan projects, Sydney Residence in Parklands and Taji Residence in Kilimani. For more information contact us through 0743744271 OR visit our website www.deltarproperties.com